Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Trade
- 1. Payment of monies is strictly cash on delivery unless otherwise stated.
- 2. Payment of all accounts is required by the due date being 14 days after issue of invoice.
- 3. That should the purchaser default in the payment of any monies due under this agreement then all monies due to United Coatings WA Pty Ltd shall immediately become due and payable and shall be paid by the purchaser within SEVEN (7) DAYS of the date of the demand and United Coatings WA Pty Ltd will be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 15% per annum on all overdue accounts from the due date to the date of actual payment.
- 4. Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by United Coatings WA Pty Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collections agent fees and solicitors costs shall be paid by the purchaser.
- 5. United Coatings WA Pty Ltd reserve the following rights in relation to the goods until all accounts owed by the purchaser to United Coatings WA Pty Ltd are fully paid:
- a) Legal ownership of the goods and services provided
- b) To enter the purchaser premise (or the premise an associated company or agent where the goods are located) without liability for trespass and any resulting damage and retake possession of the goods
- c) To undo any work or services provided by United Coatings WA Pty Ltd on the premise stated on the contract without liability for trespass and any resulting damage and retake possession of the goods
- 6. Not withstanding the provisions above United Coatings WA Pty Ltd shall be entitled to maintain any action against the purchaser for the purchase price and the risk of the goods shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery.